EndiGrow began at the end of 2005 with one client in the Health Care industry. The company had been in business for some time but was reorganizing. After assessing what worked and what did not, a plan was developed and implemented. This included:
- consolidating roles and responsibilities
- developing a business plan
- developing a presentation for the banks and potential investors
- developing a marketing strategy
- stabilizing and documenting the computer environment
Today the firm is healthy, stable and growing.
Other clients followed as a result of word-of-mouth. Each required assistance in one or more of these areas. Many required some software development or integration and Web design and implementation.
During this period EndiGrow assisted individuals with hardware, anti-virus services and other computer consulting services.
Recently, the focus has been on:
- Webmaster duties,
- Windows Training,
- Anti-Virus removal for individuals,
- Applications support for existing customers,
- Desktop and laptop repair and upgrades.
Additional activities include:
- Client Team Building Interviews with Owner Feedback,
- Windows Server management,
- Extensive work with mySQL and SQL Server including stored views and procedures,
- Project manage programmers and developers in India,
- Wired and wireless networking,
- Disaster Recovery planning and remote backup implementation.